All METCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. fabrication is performed according to strict Quality Control procedures.
All design and fabrication can be offered to meet the following standards:
- AWS (American Welding Society)
- CWB (Canadian Welding Bureau)
- CSA W47.1
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- EJMA (Expansion Joint Manufacturers Association
- FSA (Fluid Sealing Association)
- ABMA (American Boiler Manufacturers Association)
Flux-core welding process is standard for fabrication utilizing carbon steel, stainless steel and high nickel alloy such as Incoloy or Hastelloy.
Upon request, non-destructive testing using approved and certified testing methodology is available for:
- Liquid Penetration Testing (LPT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Hardness Testing (Brinell)
- Full dimensional inspections using critical to quality (CTQ)
All METCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. equipment are fully tested prior to shipping. All mechanical dampers are cycled a minimum of three times to assure proper functioning and are subjected to a battery of in-house tests and inspection, all documented for future use. Leakage testing as well as pressure relief simulations are also available upon request.